A quick guide to trading forex: The Forex quick guide for beginners and private traders. This guide was created by Easy-Forex Trading Platform, and is offered FREE to all Forex traders.
- Astro fx training book
- Forex wave theory- A technical analysis for spot and futures currency trader
- Follow price action trends
Author: Easy-Forex Trading Platform
Download link: At the end of the post
This book has been developed to help the Forex beginner, though experienced and professional traders may find it a handy reference. Beginners and novice traders are likely to benefit from reading the entire text, starting with Chapter 1, which provides a basic overview of what currency trading is, and how to get started.
The chapters are set out in a logical flow, but do not need to be read in order to make sense, as each works as a discrete unit unto itself. You may prefer to focus first on those chapters that you feel will complement your particular
knowledge base best. Chapter 11 is a glossary of terms (listed alphabetically) used in the Forex business, that will prove helpful as you read this book, and may serve as a valuable reference as you become an experienced currency
With the help of this guide, you will soon be ready to start trading Forex – in fact, with the assistance of the online Easy-ForexTM team, you can start today. We wish you success in your trading, and hope you find this book interesting, helpful and enjoyable.
What is Forex
Foreign Exchange (forex or FX) is the trading of one currency for another. For example, one can swap the U.S. dollar for the euro. Foreign exchange transactions can take place on the foreign exchange market, also known as the forex market.
The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world, with trillions of dollars changing hands every day.1 There is no centralized location. Rather, the forex market is an electronic network of banks, brokers, institutions, and individual traders (mostly trading through brokers or banks).
Intro How to use this book
1. Forex? What is it, anyway? (a simple introduction, for the very beginners…)
2. What is Forex trading? What is a Forex deal?
3. What is the global Forex market?
4. Overview of trading Forex online
5. Training for success
6. Technical Analysis: patterns and forecast methods used today
7. Fundamental Analysis and leading market indicators
8. Day-Trading (on the Easy-ForexTM Trading Platform)
9. Twenty issues you must consider
10. Tips for every Forex trader
11. Forex glossary
12. Disclaimer (risk warning)
Download ebook A quick guide to trading forex
e4t, quick guide to forex trading, quick guide to forex trading pdf
Read more Forex ebook:
- Forex Ribbon System- Trading Blueprint [PDF]
- Smart money concepts forex PDF
- Strats PASR method
- Five Guiding Principles of Trading Psychology
- The 25 point discipline for day trading