Commodity trader’s almanac PDF (2011)- Inside the Almanac you will find: Seasonal tendencies and the respective potential risks and rewards, detailed statistical data on past market price action, insight to several top technical tools to help time your trades, the nuances of trading the various aspects of related markets, annual highs and lows for the top commodity markets, reminder alerts on trades on the calendar pages.
Editor Jeffrey A. Hirsch, stocktradersalmanac.com
Contributing Editor John L. Person, nationalfutures.com
Director of Research Christopher Mistal
Graphic Design Darlene Dion Design
Charts, Data & Research GenesisFT.com
Additional Data Pinnacledata.com
Additional Charts & Research TradeStation.com
Download link: At the end of the post
Related: Commodity trader’s almanac 2013 PDF
INTRODUCTION TO THE FIFTH EDITION
We are especially proud and excited to present the fifth edition of the Commen/ity Trader’s Almanac. The research put forth in 2010 had proven to be a valuable resource, and armed with this book, we are eagerly awaiting the trading opportunities that lie ahead in 2011. Working together we have further improved this book, creating a better tool for helping traders and investors become educated and prepared.
Inside the Almanac you will find:
– Seasonal tendencies and the respective potential risks and rewards.
– Detailed statistical data on past market price action.
– Insight to several top technical tools to help time your trades.
– The nuances of trading the various aspects of related markets.
– Annual highs and lows for the top commodity markets.
– Reminder alerts on trades on the calendar pages.
– First Notice, Last Trade, and Options Expiration on the calendar pages. The Almanac provides a monthly overview of pertinent statistics and highlights the seasonal tendencies of each particular futures market. In total, the Almanac is designed to help point traders and investors in the general direction of the normal, natural supply/demand cycle of the market It highlights specific strategies you may wish to employ , monthly overviews, and historical statistics.
Why is a book like this so important? Markets can turn on a dime. A ease in point is the market action in 2010; what a difference a year makes. Look where the stock market was in 2009 _ Most traders and most economists were blindsided by the magnitude of the financial crisis. But by March 2009, the stock market was rebounding powwerfully off the lows of the worst bear market since the 1930s; and by summer, the U.S economy was from the longest and largest contraction since the Great Depression. The Great Recession arguably ended in July 2009 after 20 months.
The theme during the first half of 2010 was “Volatility Reigns Supreme.” Case in IM’int, by late April, the S&P 500 stock index was up 9.2% year-to-date. Two weeks later, it was down 8.7% from the late April high and negative for the year! One great example is our new Sugar trade featured on page 58. This just goes to show that traders need to be diversified in commodities or stocks that are correlated to the futures markets _ Our mantra throughout the Almanac is to show readers how to acu-nnplish this.
New gosernment regulations may help give stability, but at a cost in lost business opportunities This may mute the business environment for 2011 and, perhaps, affect the way the commodity markets behave. We still expect a volatile ride in the stock, currency, commodity, and financial markets for the next few years _ As a result of the government bailouts and increased spending, there is a potential risk for a rise in the inflation rate A round of monetary tightening within the next year would not be surprising. As a result, this help support the dollar and, at the same time, put pressure on Treasury bond prices.
Contents- Commodity trader’s almanac PDF (2011)
Introduction to the Fifth Edition
Pattern Recognition Improves Trading Results
2011 Strategy Calendar
Novem ber Almanac
Directory Of Trading Patterns & Databank
About the author
Download ebook Commodity trader’s almanac PDF (2011)
Read more Forex ebook:
- Forex Ribbon System- Trading Blueprint [PDF]
- Smart money concepts forex PDF
- Strats PASR method
- Five Guiding Principles of Trading Psychology
- The 25 point discipline for day trading