Forex trading for maximum profit PDF- Raghee Horner- legendary not only as a top Forex trader but as a master teacher of trading systems and techniques, draws on her winning tools and methods, including classic charting techniques, in this book. She’ll enable you, regardless of your skill level as a trader or investor, to understand how the Forex operates and lays out a blueprint for getting starting in this little-understood but high-potential trading vehicle.
Author: Raghee Horner
tag: Raghee Horner
Free Download link: At the end of the post
After you finish this instructional and informative book, you’ll know:
- How the Forex market works
- How and why to set stops according to price levels and trends
- How to trade a 24-hour market and still sleep soundly
- How to enter your orders properly and avoid common execution errors
- How to make the proper trade for your account and trading style
- How to trade the Forex market regardless of your account and trading style
- How to eliminate fear and amplify confidence
- How to turn setbacks into comebacks
- How to eliminate self-defeating emotions
- Which pairs to trade
- Which time frames to trade
- And much, much more!
From the Back Cover
“Raghee does a great job of presenting an overview of the FX market and the strategies she uses in her own trading. If you are tired of reading academic books on the Forex market and are looking for a trader’s perspective, this is the book for you.”
―David Waring, Forex Capital Markets, LLC
“Raghee Horner’s successful approach to trading is exactly what traders have been searching for. Her Forex strategy can be applied to all vehicles for trading too! A must-read for anyone trading and investing in the Forex currency markets or using technical analysis in general.”
―Jerry Furst, Investors Education Network
“Raghee is an experienced trader with a fresh perspective in her teaching style. She has taught her brand of technical analysis and charting strategies to students all over the world. Raghee’s philosophy is to teach the tools and strategies that encourage self-directed traders to pursue the study of technical analysis and market psychology.”
―Ralph Finelli, eSignal
1. Trading Forex
2. Getting Started
3. History Repeats Itself
4. The Major Players
5. Prime Trading Times
6. Reading Forex Quotes
7. Tools of the Trading game
8. How to Draw Trendlines
9. The Difference Between Major and Minor Trendlines .
10. Fibonacci Levels
11. Visual Tools
12. Measuring Trends with CCl on Short- and Long-Term Charts .
13. Trading Versus Investing .
14. The Funnel Mindset .
16. Two Cornerstone Steps of Trade Setups
17. “Prep Work” .
18. Three Classic Tools to a Three-Step Setup
19. Building a Trade .
20. Rewriting Trade Management
21. A Trad Going Astray
22. Placing Your order
23. The Five Stages of Loss .
24. Tips and Tricks of the Trade .
25. News “Discounting”
26. Charting the U.S. Dollar with Other Currencies
27. Raghee ‘sRules for Successful Trading
28. A Day in the Life of a Forex rrader
29. Conversation With Raghee Horner
About the author
Raghee Horner started trading at the tender age of 17 while still in high school. She continued her pursuit of trading through college until going full-time after graduation; torn between the charts and law school, the markets won out.
With a degree in English, Raghee has a passion for communicating the message of the markets as well as teaching self-directed traders how to find choice, freedom, and an edge in the currency and futures markets. Three books (published by Wiley & Sons), countless speaking engagements, seminars, Chief Currency Analyst for IBFX (bought by FXCM), and trips across the globe, Raghee shares all the she does and has learned at SimplerCurrencies.com
Download ebook Forex trading for maximum profit PDF
e4t, raghee horner forex trading for maximum profit, forex trading for maximum profit the best kept secret off wall street
Read more Forex ebook:
- Forex Ribbon System- Trading Blueprint [PDF]
- Smart money concepts forex PDF
- Strats PASR method
- Five Guiding Principles of Trading Psychology
- The 25 point discipline for day trading