Mental fitness for traders PDF – In this compelling report, Norman Hallett has exposed the missing link to true trading success; that is, training the mind to a level of mental fitness (and toughness) to the point where the trader is able to keep his emotional tendencies in check while trading.
Free Download link: At the end of the post
1. You’ve Got a Great Trading System… So Why Are You Losing? 5
2. Limiting Your Winners and Letting Your Losers Run? 7
3. Could This Be The “Huge Winning Trade” You’ve Been Dreaming Of? 9
4. Coping With Losses: A Major Key to Successful Trading 11
5. Are You The Turtle Or The Hare? 13
6. I See The Future And The Successful Trader Is Me! 15
7. Yum! The Seasoned Trader Feeds on the New Trader 17
8. Risk Capital? At Least You Thought It Was 19
9. The Force is Within You, Luke. It’s Not the Trading System 21
10. Manage Your Workspace Correctly and Good Things Happen 23
11. Need Help With Your Trading? Talk to Yourself! 25
12. Heavyweight Bout: You vs. The Market… Take Notes! 27
13. Forget Gurus… Your Experiences Are The ONLY Ones That Count 29
14. Trading Is a Thinking Man’s Game: WRONG! 31
15. Trader’s Expo Report… Zombies Among Us. 33
Foreword by Bill Poulos
In this compelling report, Norman Hallett has exposed the missing link to true trading success; that is, training the mind to a level of mental fitness (and toughness) to the point where the trader is able to keep his emotional tendencies in check while trading. This is no small task, but it can and is being done by all successful traders. In fact, it is virtually impossible to be a successful trader without it. Why then do most traders (losing traders) only pay lip service, if that, to this important subject?
As Norman points out, they are so focused on finding the “holy grail” of trading they completely ignore the most important variable; that is, the trader himself and his ability to trade with discipline, no matter what. You see, the losing trader embarks on an endless cycle of going from system to method to guru only to meet with frustration over and over again. And never looks at himself as the source of the difficulty.
Norman takes the trader on an odyssey of the many ways that the mind, in the absence of the proper training, will conspire to work against the very success that the trader is trying to achieve. He then gently leads the reader to consider facing up to this challenge as the number one priority on the road to becoming a successful trader. If you sincerely want to become a successful trader and are willing to act on that desire, I believe this report has the potential to change your life.
Bill Poulos- President, InstantProfitsToday.com