Michael Covel (born September 1, 1968) is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and film director.In 1996, he co founded TurtleTrader.com, later expanded into TrendFollowing.com, a popular online resource focused on investment style known as trend following, which allows investors to profit in both up and down markets.
He is the author of the bestselling book Trend Following, now in its seventh printing and translated into six languages. Covel speaks regularly on the subject of trading and is managing editor of TurtleTrader.com, the leading news and commentary resource on insights into the Turtles. He lives in Virginia.
Michael Covel’s books on E4T
- 2004: Trend Following: How Great Traders Make Millions in Up or Down Markets
- 2005: Trend Following: How Great Traders Make Millions in Up or Down Markets, New Expanded Edition
- 2007: The Complete TurtleTrader: The Legend, the Lessons, the Results
- 2009: Trend Following: Learn to Make Millions in Up or Down Markets, Updated Edition
- 2009: The Complete TurtleTrader: How 23 Novice Investors Became Overnight Millionaires
- 2011: Trend Commandments: Trading for Exceptional Returns
- 2011: The Little Book of Trading: Trend Following Strategy for Big Winnings
- 2012: Trend Following Analytics: Performance Proof for the World’s Most Controversial and Successful Black Swan Trading Strategy
- 2017: Trend Following: How to Make a Fortune in Bull, Bear and Black Swan Markets, 5th Edition
Michael Covel searches. He digs. He goes behind the curtain to reveal a state of mind the system doesn’t want you in. Characterized as essential and required reading, Michael teaches beginners to
seasoned pros how to generate profits with straightforward and repeatable rules. He is best known for popularizing the counterintuitive and controversial trading strategy, trend following.
An avowed entrepreneur, Michael is the author of five books including the international bestseller, Trend Following, and his investigative narrative, TurtleTrader. Fascinated by secretive traders that have quietly generated spectacular returns for seven decades, those going against the investment
orthodoxy of buy and hope, he has uncovered astonishing insights about the right way to think, develop, and execute trend following systems.
Michael’s perspectives have garnered international acclaim and have earned him invitations with a host of organizations: China Asset Management, GIC Private Limited (a Singapore sovereign wealth fund), BM&F Bovespa, the Managed Funds Association, Bank of China Investment Management, the Market Technicians Association, and multiple hedge funds and mutual funds. He also has the distinction of having interviewed five Nobel Prize winners in economics, including Daniel Kahneman and Harry Markowitz, and he has been featured in major media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CCTV, The Straits Times, and Fox Business.
Michael posts on Twitter, publishes a blog, and records his podcast weekly. His consulting clients are across hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, and individual traders in more than 70 countries. He splits his time between the United States and Asia
michael covel books pdf, michael covel trend following pdf. michael covel the complete turtletrader pdf